Be the first to rent this classic home in Lakeshore.
The upper level features an inviting formal living and dining room with gorgeous original hardwood flooring. The living room is airy and tall, with a wood burning fireplace, dual pane windows, and fresh paint. The kitchen is updated with newer counter top and backsplash; newer appliances; ample counter and cabinet space; with an eat-in kitchen.
There are three spacious bedrooms on the back of the home. A renovated modern full bathroom which features a soaking tub, a free standing shower, and a designer vanity set to complete the upper floor.
There is a huge private bedroom with bathroom on the lower level with a separate entrance.
Backyard is accessible on the lower level. .The deep backyard offers a great space for gardening and BBQ/entertaining area. The laundry area is located in the garage. Two car garage parking plus a work bench and tons of storage. Easy access to highway 280 to both north or southbound. This home is located close to Stonestown Galleria, San Francisco State University, and considered easy to access Marin County and San Mateo County.
Nearby amenities, schools, bus routes, and shops include:
- Prime Location near Stonestown Galleria Mall
- Lake Merced Park and Trails
- short drive or walk to SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY
- Lakeshore Shopping Center features. Lucky Supermarket, Post Office, Wells Fargo, Subway, Peets Coffee, Ono Hawaiian
- San Francisco Zoo
- Taraval street food, restaurant, shops, bank, and coffee shops
- Across the street is Lakeshore plaza
- Muni L line on Taraval Street to San Francisco Civic Center, downtown or Ocean Beach
- Walk to San Francisco Zoo;
- Nearby Universities: San Franciso State University, City College
- Nearby high School: Lowell High School, St. Ignatius College Prepatory, Lincoln High School
- Nearby Middle School: Hoover Middle School, A. P. Giannini Middle School Middle School, St. Gabriel Catholic School, West Portal Lutheran
- Nearby Elementary School: Dianne Feinstein, Robert Louis Stevenson, Lakeshore Alternative, St. Gabriel
- Nearby Pre-School: Creative Monosery, Noah?s Ark, Star Light 2 (all on Vicente and 43rd avenue) -
- Stern Grove Park nearby
Terms: Minimum 1 year lease, with annual renewal. Tenant to pay PG&E (gas and electricity), water, garbage, internet, cable television.
Ideal tenants should have a full time job and qualifying income and acceptable credit. College students and International Students are acceptable, but may require additional deposit and a signed guarantor form.